If you purchased Wretched Bastards at DrivethruRPG or Big Geek Emporium, you can now download The Seven Bastards scenario for free. If you haven’t purchased it yet, well it’s a good reason to do it now as it includes a free 76-page scenario.
The Seven Bastards:
Years ago a group of lewd and rowdy adventurers, collectively known as The Seven Bastards, was expelled from the village of Fork for their belligerent and salacious ways. But when consecutive bands of orcs start coming down from the mountains south of the village, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake, the locals find no support in their lord, Windom, the Earl of Andril, too distracted with the mysterious disappearance of his young daughter to care about any other trouble. The villagers turn to the only ones who can help them in a time of need, the Bastards.
The Seven Bastards includes:
– A detailed location – the village of Fork – complete with NPCs and enough plot hooks for several sandbox-style adventures
– Seven pregenerated characters
– More information about the Wretched Bastards setting, the world of Antillia, including antagonist factions and ancient history
– Carousing activities for Bastard characters
– Using cards as a random event/ encounter generator
NOTE: This pdf is now free to donwload when you buy the Wretched Bastards core book