Wretched is an old-school role-playing game designed to play anti-hero characters in a cinematic setting. In Wretched Space, the genre is space opera. But unlike most other space operas, this one isn’t about heroic characters whose actions have significant consequences for the future of civilization. Here you are meant to play on a smaller scale, and the higher purpose your character serves is his own self-interest. That doesn’t imply you’re playing a villain. You can still traverse the galaxy, enjoying extraordinary adventures and possibly even helping others. The characters will most likely commit crimes and exhibit contempt for other people’s rights and well being, but perhaps they will wind up saving the day after all. This quickstart contains enough information to be fully playable, but it lacks spaceship rules (combat, creation, customization, etc), planet creation tables, adversaries stats, plot hooks, psionics and magic.
- Reporter X: Now available at the Red Room Store, BGE and Giant Slayer Games 5 de December de 2023
- Guide to the Wretchedverse 30 de November de 2023
- Voidhaven Outpost released 28 de November de 2023
- 30% Off all Print Copies at Lulu.com 24 de November de 2023
- Black Friday at the Red Room (30% off all items) 24 de November de 2023
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.