This week’s release is the first sourcebook for our street-level super-hero game Wretched Vigilantes, Bad Guys Always Lose. Ancient history has its myths and legends. England had its magic, its monsters and its super spies. The old west had its Masked Rider and its tall tales. The 1900s had Jungle Lord, the Phantom Detective and the Golden Doctor. World War 2 had its super soldiers and atomic monsters. The 1950s had its aliens; the 1960s gave us mutants, and the 1970s made us believe a man could fly. While we may explore those other time periods in a future supplement, for now we will focus on the secret history of super humans from the 1980s until today, and the events that shaped the creation of the Prometheus Project in Hammettville, as well as other super humans around the world. It begins with the Saturday Sentinels Slaughter. In this book you will find expanded information about Hammettville’s Vigilantes and Crime Lords, revised powers, new heroes and villains and two scenarios.
- Penney Tower (RELEASED) 27 de September de 2023
- Wretched RPG Updated and Free to Download 25 de September de 2023
- Wretched New Flesh 1st Edition FREE at the Red Room store 22 de September de 2023
- Wretched New Flesh – Second Edition RELEASED 20 de September de 2023
- Wretched Minions Volume 1: Goblins (RELEASED) 19 de September de 2023
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.