Good Guys Never Win, by ML Straus was just released at the Red Room store, Big Geek Emporium and Giant Slayer Games. It will be available later at Lulu.com as print on demand. Join the super villain Tag on a coast to coast crime spree across the USA of Wretched Vigilantes. Encounter dozens of new wretched villains, heroes and super spies. Discover new powers and drawbacks for the Wretchedverse. Find out how super humans are treated in New York, Nevada, Tennessee and other parts of the US. Lean why it is that Good Guys Never Win.
1) The core book free, download it here:
… or at Giant Slayer Games or Big Geek Emporium.
2) It’s OSR. Though we made some changes for 2nd editon, you already know the rules.
3) We have races and species, not “heritages”, “lineages” or any other PC bullshit.
4) Orcs are evil. People are evil. Everyone is evil.
5) The Game Master is God. Almost… Ok, he’s a god, not God.
6) Characters can die without the player giving consent. Obviously…
7) Actually, characters should die often just because the Game Master feels like it. But not the players! Let the bastards live to play another day.
8 ) No X-Cards or other safety tools. Yeah, you can use them anyway, we can’t avoid it. But then you’re a pussy… Slavery exists. Violence exists. Torture exists. It will happen, deal with it! Or don’t, go play another game.
9) It’s inspired by exploitation movies, spaghetti westerns, bad Conan rip-offs, lousy science fictions movies of the 80s and 90s, giallo and fuelled by David Lynch’s dreamworld.
10) We have five cats to feed and the little bastards eat a lot.
11) We don’t pander to mobs. We do what we like to do.
12) Once we released a game called MEN – A Manly Game for Manly Men and we got banned from Drivethru. There’s no room for us there, we’re too fucking MANLY! Yes, even Silvia Clemente.
13) Yeah, we use AI. But we also use real art. The core book’s cover is by Jae Tanaka, and it’s fucking awesome.
14) The RPGPundit doesn’t hate it. I think we can count that as a plus, right?
15) Did I mention the core book is free? There are other free items at our store as well, such as Sexual Holocaust and Something Wretched this Way Comes.
16) We’ve just released a mini-setting by James Desborough
inspired by JG Ballard. And it’s playable. And not a story game. Who else does that?
17) We are wretched, but we aren’t freaks. Check out our channel and see how normal we look!
18) We release about 3 products a month, spanning genres such as space opera, super-heroes, horror, post-apoc, exploitation, fantasy, science fictions and western. You’ll find some genre you like.
19) We have plenty of typos for you to find. Ok, it’s not a plus… But we also keep releasing updates as well!
20) We do the games we want to play. They are all niche products, but they are done by gamers and for gamers. If you share our likes, you’ll probably find something you enjoy in the Wretchedverse.
Wretched New Flesh 2nd edition and Vice: Sandcove Under Fire now available at Lulu.
Halloween is coming and you will want a few horror one-shots prepared for it. As always, the Red Room has you covered: Something Wretched This Way Comes, inspired by Ray Bradbury’s timeless classic will be FREE to download at our store and Giant Slayer Games until the end of October. This item was updated to 2nd edition Wretched rules, a few typos were corrected, and the images (and cover) were also replaced. So, even if you already have it, be sure to download the 1.2 file.
ML Straus is back with some more minions. Since it’s Halloween month, this issue is about the undead. As usual, you can find it at our store, Giant Slayer Games and Big Geek Emporium.
Now available at the Red Room store, Big Geek Emporium and Giant Slayer Games. It will be later available at Lulu as a softcover book. Penney Tower is a city sourcebook and an alternative location for the world of Wretched New Flesh by James Desborough. For more info you can watch the video:
Wretched RPG was updated (some typos corrected, a few rules added and clarified). The new version (1.5) is now available at the Red Room store, @GiantSlayerRPGs and @biggeekemporium. And it’s also FREE from now on at all stores (except, of course, Lulu, where it will be sold at printing cost).
If Wretched New Flesh – Second Edition caught your attention but you want to more about the world of Avalidad before making a purchase, go to the Red Room store and use the coupon code renewedflesh to get a FREE copy of the first edition pdf. We believe you’ll come back for more!
Now available at the Red Room store, Big Geek Emporium and Giant Slayer Games. Wretched New Flesh transports players to a dystopian future inspired by the dark visions of William S. Burroughs, David Cronenberg, William Gibson, JG Ballard and Clive Barker. This surreal future-noir roleplaying game setting combines elements of cyberpunk, biopunk, and psi punk to create a nightmarish world where libertarianism and unchecked corporate power lead to decadence, violence, and oppression. 648 pages stock full of new setting information and expanded rules (hacking, forensics, investigation, city building, etc). It will be available soon in paperback/ hardcover at Luludotcom.